VSR router likes your DNS traffic! There is no way to use alternative DNS server(... ehmm... i didn't find an alternative) this mechanism guarantees it to manage a process of enrollment browser-based for every new clients attached for the first time to the LAN.
No issue until you run a command like these (dummy and useless list below):
- "wget httpserverurldownload"
- "apt-get update"
on your linux server (then no issue until you make any kind of http traffic)
How to avoid headache? (useless list below again!):
- take note of the mac address of your linux server
- open a new tab in your desktop browser
- go to:
Do you understand that i wrote this "useless" post just to try "image upload" and "lists" on the ghost platform? If yes ill buy u a beer
(2) Psss... I'm joking. I hope it can be useful to someone
(3) Psss... No, i was not joking